 Did a quick hike down along the south end of LCC marsh this morn.Was stoked
to see half a dozen MISS KITES get up from a cottonwood and soar around! First
time I have seen this bird at LCC.No doubt in transit to their wintering
grounds.(This has been by far a banner year for miss kites.Have located this bird
at many new areas this summer !)
 An imm CHESTNUT-SIDED warbler I saw this morn was my first fall"northern"
migrant of the year.
 Other birds of note-warbling vireo,marsh wren,indigo bunting,eastern
kingbird,Coopers hawk.red-tail hawk
 WESTERN EARTH and RIBBON snakes also seen
-Mike Brady