In the upcoming issue of The Bluebird there will be additional information
on this subject. This email is to simply alert you of the addition...

COMCL (Challenge of Missouri County Lists) is a "non-competitive
competition" similar to COMAL, where individuals list the total number of
species they have seen in any given county. This list is NOT restarted
monthly. Instead, it will be cumulative, allowing our listers to gradually
increase their count for any given county over time.

County Compiling is where individuals report what species have been seen in
any given county. This area will help us generate a more accurate picture of
the distribution of species throughout the state. Currently, we have 10,563
distinct records that have been reported in our County Compiling section!

Search Our Records allows you to see in what counties a specific species has
been reported and by whom.

To access these areas, click the County Listing button on the mobirds.org
homepage...

Enjoy,

Patrick

  _____