I posted last week about seeing what I thought were migrating MISS
KITES.Although there has defintely been a southward movement of MISS KITES(Texas coast
is reporting migrating kite kettles already) the ones at LCC are taking their
time it seems.There were at least 7 birds flying around there mid
morn.Obviously attracted to the copious supply of dragonflys for them to eat
 Other birds of note,4 young BLUE-WING TEAL and juv RUDDY DUCKS!
  The giant lotus is in bloom which makes viewing  even "thicker"
-Mike Brady