From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Hazelwood, Susan
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Buff-breasted Sandpipers Are In

Edge Wade just phoned from the Evergreen Sod Farms in Howard County,
along old Hwy. 40. She found three Buff-breasted Sandpipers. Edge said
"Turn south into the farm from the highway. Go straight ahead instead of
taking the turn to the left. Look in the short grass to the east."

Jean Leonatti stopped in the Evergreen Sod Farm's office this month and
reminded the management that this is the time of year the birders
show-up to see those special birds. Management indicated we're welcome
to drive the gravel roads through their property.

Good birding,

Susan

Susan Hazelwood

Columbia, Boone County, MO