Five of us, with Jean Leonatti leading, hiked a levee just outside of the
2nd Eagle Bluffs sign. Our goal was to view sandbars in the MO river.

Birds sighted:
osprey
small feeding flock included:
white-eyed vireos
red-eyed vireos
yellow-billed cuckoo
cat bird
possible Bell's vireo
downy woodpecker
red-headed woodpecker
Carolina wren

Harold and I continued on to Eagle Bluffs:
a fair number of shorebirds, including semi-palmated plover (6+)
lots of turkey vultures
large numbers of great egrets and great blue heron
1 Northern shoveler

Harold and Kathleen Anderson, Columbia