My friend and I would like to drive to Martha's Vineyard to see "the bird".
We would leave Liberty, north of KC, at 7:00PM Sat night and drive to North
Kingstown, RI by Sun night. There we would stay at a motel until the ferry
leaves at 8:30AM Mon ($51.00/person roundtrip) to the island. We will take
the bus ($6.00) and then see the bird and leave on the 3:30pm ferry. That
means that we leave RI at abour 5:30 to get back to KC around 6:00pm Tues.
If this sounds like fun to anyone else we need two more drivers. We are
willing to slow down long enough to let you throw yourself and your stuff in
the car if you can get to an exit along I-70, for those further east. You
can e-mail me tonight, but as I have to work tomorrow (the reason for the
late departure time) and I do not have internet access, please call my cell
phone 816-678-1217 if you are interested. I will call you back between
customers.

Happy birding,
Ruth Simmons
Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO