Sunday morning before we went to church the Bewick's Wren was picking around
at the peanut feeder in our yard. This was about 7:30 AM. After service as we
were eating dinner it showed up around 1:00 PM. Helen Hewins and her Mom
dropped by about 3:25 PM and "lo and behold" the little gal/guy showed up at about
3:35 PM. He/she may show up just about anytime of the day. One never knows!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County