One of my brothers sent me this and a picture...

Patrick,

Sure you heard already, but a Red-Footed Falcon was spotted in North
America.  I can't remember where it was spotted but found the picture
showing it here.  I think it was up on the north east coast though.

Normally found way NORTH, then flies over the Atlantic to Africa.  Got blown
off course or something.  Anyway, here it is...

Later...

Jason

Has anyone read or heard about this? I'd appreciate more info if anyone
reads about this... Google search didn't show anything recent...

Here's a link to the picture he sent me... http://mobirds.org/falcon.htm

Patrick

  _____

Patrick Harrison