Vera and I drove to Indiana today to look for the snowy owl. We were
lucky enough to locate it almost immediately after arriving at exit 193
on I-65 where it crosses US 231 near Remington in White County. It was
perched on a bare limb in a Popular tree where it sat and preened itself
while turning and looking at another birder taking its picture and the
two of us taking turns at our scope. What a beautiful bird. We
celebrated with an ice cream cone from the Dairy Queen just across the
road.

WD Leip
Lake St. Louis