Hi All!

As many of you know, Frank and I are moving to New York (the Rochester area).  We have made many good friends through birding here in Missouri.  I have learned so much from the many Missouri birders who generously share their knowledge and sightings.  We will miss all of you.  If you are ever in New York please get in touch - I hear there are some good birding locations in the area.  My new e-mail address will be [log in to unmask]

On Wednesday afternoon (August 4) I plan to bird Eagle Bluffs beginning about 4:00 pm.  Then Frank and I will be at Bambinos restaurant (203 Hitt Street) for dinner about 7:00 pm.  I would really enjoy birding one last time with anyone who has the time and inclination.

Frank and I would also like to invite all who are interested to join us at dinner.  To give Bambinos a bit of advance warning, it would help if you could e-mail me your intent to join us (and how many) by noon on Wednesday.  My e-mail address for now is [log in to unmask]

Lee and Frank Schiffel
Columbia, MO