I will be in Chariton Co 08/05-08/09 for a family get-together in Linn Co on
the 7th and hope to get in some birding.  State birds for me would be Piping
Plover, W Kingbird, Mississippi Kite, King Rail (among others).  I am
wondering if any of these birds are still around and would appreciate
precise directions.  (I fly out this Weds a.m.)  Thanks!

Jim Rowoth
Stockton CA