BUST

Larry Lade and I checked both Eagle Bluffs CA and the Howard Co.
Evergreen Sod Farm.  We got to Eagle Bluffs about 8 a.m.--some rain,
lightening, etc.  Nada.  Nothing new dropped in and most of what had
been there as of yesterday afternoon was gone.  We found only 1
Semipalmated Plover, 2 dowichers, a few Least and pecs, a few
yellowlegs, perhaps 2 Semipalmated Sandpipers.

At the sod farm (got there about 10) there were many Horned Larks and
some Killdeer.

Edge Wade
Columbia MO