I saw the Piping Plover (w/o the leg bands) at about 3:00p - and was
fortunate enough to share it with some Kirksville birders.  A Semipalmated
Plover was very close by for easy comparison.  Did not re-locate the BB
Plover.  Only one Black Tern and no Forster's Tern.

When I drove back by the area (mudflats on opposite side of the road from
the beginning of the willow stand that is Pool 8), at around 4:30 the Piping
Plover was still present.

The mudflats in front of the disabled blind were drying up rapidly, so
majority of shorebirds were located down the entire length of the
distribution channel.  If we get rain tonight, that may restore the mudflats
in front of the blind.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO