Looking for the S-T Flycatchers and wondering if they stayed to breed,
instead I found on MO Bottom Road was an adult WESTERN KINGBIRD feeding two
pretty growed-up juvies.
All three were hanging out on the wires, but when I got a little too close
they would head back to the same spot in the middle of the near-by
cottonwoods (where they maybe nested??)

Later,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.