Since we had another inch of rain overnight, I birded the pool North of 190 at the Thompson River wetlands, just past the bridge. I'm sure the road off Y is very muddy again. There was alot of activity at this pool today. Some of the birds seen there and near the river.

 Green Heron - 8-9 - hard to keep track of all of them
 Y-C Night Heron - 1 Imm
 Little Blue Heron - 2 Adults
 Great Egret - 18 - 20
 Great Blue Heron - 12+
 Black Tern - 1
 Forester's Tern - 20
 Kingfisher -1
 Quite a few shorebirds along NE shore in the Vegetation - the usual stuff - Least, Semi-palm, Pectoral, Spotted and several Solitary Sandpipers, and both Yellowlegs
 AM.Woodcock - flushed from weedy field near the river
 Sedge Wren
 Bobolink - 9 - was expecting them as I noticed about three weeks ago at Fountain Grove they had already started moving from nesting areas to areas around wetlands. They can often be found in these areas this time of year.

Later, Steve