 I'm sorry the attachment did not go through before.  This link was sent to me by my mother-in-law.  It is to a series of photos taken in California of a hummingbird nest from construction to the fledgling leaving the nest.  It is a wonderful series and I hope you enjoy it.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/verle33/HummingBirdNest/

There are several pages of photos, so be sure to click next page at the bottom of each page.
Mary