I too finally observed the lone BUFF BREASTED SANDPIPER this evening at 7:15PM.  This was after searching the sod field at Hwy B and Hwy 94 in St. Charles Co. for almost 45 minutes.  I will not admit to the time prior this observation I spent searching for this bird after Charlene initially found it.  The bird was seen from Boschertown Road at the opposite end of the field from Hwy B (near the barn and tractors), ~175 yards out into the short sod.   I would not have been able to see it from the electrical sub station.  So scan from other vantage points if the traffic allows...

Josh Uffman
St. Louis Co., MO

George Barker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Buffie was seen today (1 PM) at the sod farm near the intersection
of highways B and 94. Let's all give a heads up to Charlene. It took
us all of 2 minutes to find the bird today.

George Barker
St. Louis County, MO

* *
* To access the Audubon Society of Missouri Web *
* Site: http://www.mobirds.org *

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO