Roger,

Here's what the archives of mobirds-L show...

Item #8775 (7 Apr 2004 08:57) - Missouri Bird Alert--7 April 2004
Species included in this alert:
RED-THROATED LOON
BLACK-NECKED STILT

Kristi Mayo reporte the RED-THROATED LOON was still present near the dam
at Fellows Lake, Greene Co., as of 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 6.

Item #8772 (6 Apr 2004 22:14) - RT Loon, BN Stilt, et al
From: Kristi Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RT Loon, BN Stilt, et al

The Red-throated Loon was still at Fellow's Lake (north of Springfield)
as of 9 am today.

A single Common Loon at Four Rivers was the only surprise there. I
actually heard loons yodeling in two locations today (Four Rivers and

Item #8730 (4 Apr 2004 20:39) - Re: MOBIRDS-L Digest - 3 Apr 2004 to 4 Apr
2004 (#2004-95)
> 13. Pewees
> 14. Red Throated Loon at Fellow's Lake North of Springfield
> 15. Missouri Bird Alert--4 April 2004
> 17. LCCL Sparrows and Snakes
> 18. Springfield Area 4/4 RED THROATED LOON and others
> 19. Thanks Jean Leonatti
>
> Subject: Red Throated Loon at Fellow's Lake North of Springfield
> Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:48:15 -0500
>
> Was ask to post that a Red Throated Loon was seen today
> on Fellow's Lake, just North of Springfield by Jean Leonatti,
> Species included in this alert:
> RED-THROATED LOON
>

> A RED-THROATED LOON was found today (Sunday, 4 April) near the dam at
> Fellows Lake, Greene Co., by Jean Leonatti. Charley Burwick called to
>
> Subject: Springfield Area 4/4 RED THROATED LOON and others
> Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:27:15 -0500
>
> RED THROATED LOON- 1 as soon as I saw the post after I got back from the
spots above I headed back out to fellows and was lucky enough to catch
Charley and a few others before they left and was able to get great looks
through their scopes, thanks!

> For calling the Springfield folks about the Red-throated Loon you found on
> Fellows Lake. I hadn't seen one in 20 years here, and it was a lifer for

Item #8727 (4 Apr 2004 19:45) - Thanks Jean Leonatti

For calling the Springfield folks about the Red-throated Loon you found on
Fellows Lake. I hadn't seen one in 20 years here, and it was a lifer for

Item #8722 (4 Apr 2004 15:29) - Missouri Bird Alert--4 April 2004
Species included in this alert:
RED-THROATED LOON

A RED-THROATED LOON was found today (Sunday, 4 April) near the dam at
Fellows Lake, Greene Co., by Jean Leonatti. Charley Burwick called to

  _____

Patrick Harrison
Editor, The Bluebird
Webmaster, http://mobirds.org