I uploaded two pics Josh sent in regard to the recent HAWK discussions on
MoBirds...

Josh says, "With all the talk about nesting Coopers Hawks on MoBirds I
thought I would share with the group pictures of a couple of raptors I found
nesting on my work campus in Creve Coeur, MO this past summer. The
interesting thing about these nests is that they are right along a trail for
the employees to walk AND the nests are only about 40 yards apart from one
another."

Pics available at http://mobirds.org/juffman.htm

Patrick

  _____