Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

I made the tour of "fluddles" near Eagle Bluffs this evening.  The fluddle
immediately past the bridge over the Perche Creek had about 11 Least
Sandpipers and 15 Killdeer.  I drove a little further on Burr Oak Rd. past
the entrance to EBCA (like you are going to see the champion burr oak tree),
and there were three more "fluddle" areas in the soybean fields.  There was
a Spotted Sandpiper and a Solitary Sandpiper in with a few more Least and
Killdeer.

Pool 2 at EBCA is beginning to show some mud on the shoreline.  There were 2
each of Solitary, Spotted and Least Sandpipers.  Killdeer, Great Egret and
Great Blue Heron were also present.  You can now drive down the gravel road
to the viewing blind at Pool 2 - you have to tug on the door a little as one
of the boards has gotten a little warped.  All other areas at EBCA still had
too much water to expose any mudflats.  I noticed the river remains high,
and that usually keeps water from draining off of EBCA.

I was pleased to see four eagles - 2 imm. and 2 adults - in the line of
cormorant trees.  Each sitting in a different tree!  I knew two chicks had
been seen in the nest; but every time I have been down there I only saw one
immature - so I had wondered about the survival of the other one. A single
DC Cormorant was also present.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO