From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Harold D Anderson
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 7:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hummers

I was having a problem with honeybees monopolizing my hummingbird feeder.
Then I thought of a feeder that I purchased in Arizona that has a flat
bottom, and the hummers feed from the top, so the liquid is below the
openings and bees can't get to the liquid.
I know I described that really poorly, but it solved my bee problem! If
anyone is having this problem, I'll see if I still have the original box
for a model# and try to describe it better.
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia