Dianne and I were at 'The Grove' this morning picking blackberries so stopped by H pool on the West side to check it out. Sad to report that it has mostly dried up. Few shorebirds and no Pelicans or Egrets. Was about only good shorebird spot around this area that I had found. We stopped and walked part of wetland boardwalk. Saw 2 Least Bitterns and heard a couple of Marsh Wrens. Had not heard the Wrens until recently since early spring when they got flooded out. A couple of years ago I found them  there all year round. BTW if you come through Chillicothe and have time be sure and take a look at all our murals. There are a number of them including several new ones within a few blocks of the courthouse square. We have a local artist that really does a nice job of paiting them on the outside walls of the buildings around town.
 Later, Steve