A great gift!

I **MIGHT** be in the bookseller's area tomorrow.  If so I may pop in
and take a look.  If you are interested in this drop me a line off list.
If you are on a Woolf list feel free to forward this to that list.

Regards,
    Rick Parker

----------------------------

Eliot, T.S.

Portrait Photograph of Eliot; Inscribed by the Poet to Virginia Woolf

Image approximately 5 x 7"; a handsome image of the young, elegantly
dressed poet, looking every bit a polished man of the world; mounted
on a mat approximately 9 x 14." Photographer's imprint on the verso
and signed in pencil underneath the photograph "Vandyck, London." A
little scraping to the edges of the image; minor soiling of the
mat. Inscribed in ink at the lower right corner, "For Virginia Woolf
with the homage of T.S. Eliot. Christmas, 1930." Eliot met the Woolfs
in 1918, and his Poems was published by them in 1919, to be followed
by the English edition of The Wasteland.

Bookseller Inventory #17652

Price: US$ 50,000.00

Bookseller:
    Peter L. Stern & Co., Inc., A.B.A.A.,