For $50,000, one can get a good photograph by one of
the  photographic masters or several important images
by an up and coming artist.

 A 5x7 studio portrait cannot be worth this much. Is
an  Eliot autograph as valauable as this?

--- "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A great gift!
>
> I **MIGHT** be in the bookseller's area tomorrow.
> If so I may pop in
> and take a look.  If you are interested in this drop
> me a line off list.
> If you are on a Woolf list feel free to forward this
> to that list.
>
> Regards,
>     Rick Parker

> Eliot, T.S.
>
> Portrait Photograph of Eliot; Inscribed by the Poet
> to Virginia Woolf
>
> Image approxim

ately 5 x 7"; a handsome image of the

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=171015698