How exciting!  I just saw parent ETSs feeding a baby in my yard!  It was
only a month or so ago that I saw ETSs in my yard for the first time, but it
seems that they liked the place and set up housekeeping.  I don't see nests
anywhere, but will keep my eyes open.

By the way, the squawking baby starlings are driving me crazy; but their
momma loves 'em....

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, west St. Louis CO., MO