Another thought for those considering Captain Norton's...  If you are
susceptible to motion sickness (see sickness), be sure to take along your
Dramamine, crackers, wrist-straps, or whatever.

On our trip out, the swells were quite persistent.  My son (14 at the
time) and a good percentage of the people on the boat that day, spent a
most of the trip with their heads hanging over the side.  Quite unpleasant!

But, as others have said, I would do it again in a New York Second!  Well
worth the slight miseries...

-Bob De Garmo
Festus, Jefferson County, Missouri