Guess I forgot to say where the LAUGHING GULL was seen within Riverlands
EDA.
- Earlier in the AM by other birders, it was seen on the mudflats in Ellis
Bay about half way between Heron Pond and the Maintenance buildings.
- Then after not being seen, we found it on the other shoreline along the
road at Alton Barge Terminal Road (IL side)
- then it changed state allegiance and ventured back into MO to the mudflats
in Ellis Bay (the area between Heron pond and the Corp buildings again) with
a tree that still has leaves on it.

SO.......this bird is moving around a LOT, so make sure to look on both
sides of the River.
It does seem to hang out with the other gulls, so that may help, also early
evening to sunset
would be a good/better time to look.

Stay cool.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

P.S. Re: SW IL S-T KITE
New Athens is not far from where the S-T Flycatcher was reported and these
areas are well within "The Sacred 50". :-)