For Jim Malone......

This walk will be held LIGHT rain or shine.
Please dress for the weather and mosquitoes/West Nile. Remember bug spray!!
Due to the high temps and humidity, don't forget to bring plenty of water
too.
The road at Weldon Springs Access is VERY dusty now that MDC or MDNR.
(or someone like that) have emulsified the top three inches of the road to
fine dust
while repairing it, so be forewarned.

Target birds at Lost Valley:
CERULEAN WARBLERS and other riparian warblers/passerines.
This area always seems to hold some surprises.
As John said, Weldon Springs Access area will have the elusive Painted
bunting,
Lark sparrows and Fish crows along with other local passerines.

All are welcome, beginners and experts, members and non-members.
And the best thing is........ it's FREE.

See you there.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.