Ran across the below info recently and some might be interested:
The Pan American Shorebird Program and how to report a banded shorebird.
http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/nature/migratorybirds/pasp/dc29s01.en.html

Don't know if anyone in MO has run across any banded shorebirds, BUT......
just in case.
I don't think I have ever. Did have a tagged GBB Gull though at
REDA. The other species have only been all the geese species and pelicans.
One teeny-tiny C. Goose I wish did not get away before I got the numbers.
I digress.........
Shorebird season is only three weeks and one day away.........but who's
counting? ;-)

Is it Fall yet?

Later,
Charlene Malone