Back when I went on Captain Norton's trip some of us took along our
umbrellas to use instead of sticks as being scalped isn't the only thing to
worry about with so many birds flying right overhead! And yes, those kelp
and moss covered rocks were quite slick. But, like Mike, I'd go again.
Having Puffins within inches of you while in the blinds is really something
and the memory of the sights and sounds still lingers.

Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, MO

Mike Grant wrote .....