I have feeders up year round.  It seems to me that this year, I have a really high number of Grackles with young, dominating the feeders and bubbler.  This is beginning to get discouraging- I want to feed the young Chickadees, Titmice, Cardinals, Eurasian Tree Sparrows, Mourning Doves, Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers, Flickers and Red-bellied WP.  Has anyone else noticed an increase in the Grackle population?  Any suggestions on how to keep them from dominating the feeders?  I put back up one of the Cage-type tube feeders, but that really hasn't helped.  I'd be more than grateful for any suggestions.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, MO