As far as I could tell, the RED-TAILED HAWK nest, and birds, survived the severe weather yesterday evening.  The nest is on a power tower at the southeast corner of the intersection of I-70 & I170 in St. Louis County.

There were 2 birds standing in the nest and 2 perched on the next tower over this morning, May 28.

It's amazing how durable the nest and birds are.

Mike Thelen
St. Louis County, MO