Kathleen Anderson and I are coming into St. Louis on Friday in order to
catch an early morning flight on Saturday.  Might as well spend the whole
day birding, right???

Original plans were to do Weldon Springs, Busch and TGP.  But, of course,
Riverlands now seems a little "hotter".  Which way to go?????  Are people
not reporting from TGP because things are now "dead" and all the attention
(and birders) have been diverted to Riverlands???  Or are there still things
to see at TGP, but people aren't posting?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Seriously, any advice/information etc. will help us make up our minds on the
best use of our time.  Thanks.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County