The fall ASM meeting will be held at our traditional fall meeting site,
Camp Clover Point, at Lake of the Ozarks State Park on Friday September
24 through Sunday September 26, 2004.  Mark your calendars.  My incessant
announcements will start appearing on MoBirds in August, and the
September issue of the Bluebird will feature the meeting info and
registration form in the blue insert.  Preview: the Friday night program
will feature a presentation by one of Dr. Bill Eddleman's graduate
students, and the Saturday evening program will feature Missouri Bird
Records Committee member Roger McNeill who will do a presentation on
vocalizations of nocturnal migrants...
Sue Gustafson
Vice President, ASM

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:05:09 -0500 Patrick Harrison
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I meant to inquire as to what the meeting dates WILL be for the FALL
> 2004
> ASM Meeting...
>
> Does anyone know?
>
> Patrick