"They" are drawing it down now to make room for expected high water
coming down river.  So, see, the Corps does know what it is doing now
that we have all those locks and dams to play with.  Memphis will be
safe.

My diploma in hydrologic engineering was granted with several hands-on
credits earned diverting water around garden in Illinois and basement in
Missouri.

Edge Wade
Columbia MO