Mark Mittleman refound the BN Stilts today about 11 AM on a mudflat
along the road from the Fisca station to Lincoln Shields.  The spot was
about halfway to the bridge.  Mark came back and directed my wife and me
to the spot and we later were able to get Tom Bormann  and Connie Alwood
back to the spot.

We were unable to refind the BB Plovers on route H.

George Barker
St. Louis County, MO