Myrna Carlton and I observed 29 Cattle Egrets NW of Chillicothe past the Thompson River bridge on Hyw. 190. This is next to the new wetland. At that area we saw the lingering Ducks reported earlier plus 4 N Shovelers and 2 Coots. We saw the PB Grebe Sitting on the nest. Shorebirds were absent except for several Spotted Sandpipers. Water levels are higher from recent rains so habitat not as good. Myrna saw a flock of about 175 Black Terns there yesterday. I missed them again! Oh well it's been a fun area to bird. Our list is up to 108 so far. Better get off  - storms moving in again - been lots of rough weather around - golfball size hail here and Tornado just outside town earlier.
 Later, Steve