Visited the new Thompson River WRP wetland NW of town today. Still quite a bit of activity. The best thing I saw was a Pied-billed Grebe working on it's nest.There were at least 2-3 other grebes calling around the area. Several lingering ducks besides the Mallards and BW Teal. Some of the birds seen -
Snowy Egret - 1
Great Egret - 1
Cattle Egret - 11 these were in a fallow field south of Hyw 190
GW Teal - 4
N Pintail - 3-4
Gadwall - 4
SB dowitcher - 4
Dunlin - 8
Spotted SP - several, a few other peeps and Yellowlegs
Alder Flycatcher
Willow Flycatcher
Bell's Vireo - several seen/heard - the other day I counted 14 along about 3/4 mile along the dirt road
Had a Bewick's Wren a couple days ago at the Hyw 36 wetland

Later, Steve
Chillicothe, Livingston Co