Today on the way home from a visit to the Pleasant Ridge cemetary near
Fairfax, MO., Georgia and I stopped by to visit with Wilbur and Evonne
Wright.

This is the couple who hosted the Lazuli Bunting at their home on each of
his consecutive seven years of springtime visits to their area.

Sadly to say he now has not shown up for the past 2 years (2003 and 2004).

Evonne is still her bubbly and gracious self.  Wilbur was busy talking to a
couple of other farmer fellows down the road, so we did not get to talk to
him.
Evonne says Wilbur is bothered with asthma some, but doing ok and both are
enjoying the flowers and birds (and life) as usual.

She wanted us to say hello, for her, to all the mo-birders who came to see
the LB during the years he did show up.

Because we were being chased back to St. Joseph by ominous thunderclouds,
we did not get to visit very long, but were glad we stopped by and found
these nice people still doing fairly well.

Just thought their friends would like to know.

Frances Cramer
and
Georgia Hathorne
St. Joseph, MO