Today was one of the better days I have had in about a week for seeing good birds in my Ferguson, MO yard (St. Louis County).

This morning before work:
1-Silent Empidomax Flycatcher
1-Yellow Billed Cuckoo

This evening after work while watching the storm clouds with my son:
1-female CANADA WARBLER
1-Mississippi Kite
7-Little Blue Herons flew over very low.  I have noticed right before a storm hits my yard seems to be great for flyover herons and egrets

Now its raining--so hoping a Whimbrel will drop down--no luck yet.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO