OK.  I don't know why I always make the same mistake on going to a
birding site in a park for the first time.  Somehow, I always think there
will be signage, or at least a map whose road accesses are interpretable.
 Or maybe I just missed it.  How do you get to Little Creve Coeur
Lake/Marsh?  The CCL County Park Map suggests it's west of Creve Coeur
Mill Road, but I never saw any signs, and never found it.  And it rained
a lot.  Now I'm at home with some hot tea.  I would venture forth anew if
I knew where to look.  [log in to unmask]

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!