The Ozark Gateway Audubon Society, Joplin, will have a field trip this Saturday, April 17.
We will meet at Wildcat Park, where the nature center will be built, at 8 am.
We're going to some private land down along the Elk River in McDonald County.
If you're in sw Missouri this Saturday morning, and have some time, here's your invite!
Should be lots of birds around.

Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.   Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]  4-15-04