The Columbia Audubon Society will be hosting a field trip to Binder
Memorial Park and Baskett Wildlife Area this Saturday, April 17.  Make
plans to join us for a day of birding in our beautiful spring weather .

 At Binder Lake we will check the marsh area for shorebirds and the
woodland areas for migrating warblers.  The area also includes tree
swallow nest boxes.  On the way back to Columbia we will check Baskett
for migrants and the USFS field for Henslow's sparrows.  This is an all
day trip.  Those wishing to head home earlier should make appropriate
transportation arrangements.  Bring water and desired food.  We will
picnic at Binder Lake.  Meet at the AC exit commuter lot at 8:00 am.
Trip leader: Lee Schiffel, 573-886-8518 or [log in to unmask]

Lee Schiffel
Columbia, MO