Since the water is way up at Riverlands, swamping Ellis Bay, Linc Shields and all the other backwater sloughs, tried to find shorebird habitat elsewhere on the MO side.

Must be lots of shorebirds coming through because about any available pool of water still left ( but they are few and far between) had a few shorebirds.

Best spot goes to the "new marsh" created for mitigation along River Valley Road ( the long straight section of this road) by the new bike path & just before this road goes over the Page Avenue Extension.
Despite the horrible heat distortion, we counted 44 AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVERS
There were other shorebirds, but could not see them very well at that time of day.
An early AM or evening visit might be good there (didn't make it back in time to find out what all was there).
Didn't get a chance to look at Little Creve Coeur Lake for shorebirds.
Might be good.

Farm ponds along Blase Station Road near the intersecting road coming from Orchard Farm High School (Hwy V?)
Again heart distortion obscured views.

Riverlands had shorebirds at Heron Pond, Pintail and the pool along the road to the Dam.
Only new birds I saw or heard was SPOTTED SANDPIPER, SOLITARY SANDPIPER.
Rest were birds already reported.
Other birders said they thought they might have had a Hudsonian Godwit at Heron Pond, but it could not be re-found when we looked.

Anyway........that's all I can remember.
Too tired to continue to type.

Nitie- ni...zzzzzzzzz
Charlene Malone