Just a quick note - I went to Wichita yesterday for a nature photographers meeting today and just returned home.  On the way down and back I detoured on the backroads around Cassoday (prairie chicken capital of the world) and El Dorado and the upland sandpipers were everywhere.  Stopped counting after two dozen.  Should be in Missouri soon.  Saw more than a dozen scissortail flycatchers, too, and am hoping I got good photographs of both.

Linda Williams
Liberty, Clay County