Steve,
I'm not sure where you are starting from, so will give from I-70.

 From I-70, exit onto Providence Rd. in Columbia.  Take Providence Rd.
south all the way through town.  It becomes Rt. K as it becomes 2-lane.
Stay on it to the hamlet of McBaine.  You will cross the Katy Trail at
the outskirts of McBaine.
At a small bridge over Perche Creek on the far edge of McBaine, the road
becomes Burr Oak.  You will see cement trucks and small cement plant on
your left immediately after crossing the bridge.

Take the first road left after the cement plant.  It is Star School Rd.
(part of sign missing).  A large brown MDC sign for Eagle Bluffs is at
the intersection.

Stay on this gravel road for a long straight stretch, then through
several right-angle turns.  You will come to another large brown MDC
sign pointing right to Eagle Bluffs.  Turn Right.

Stay on this road until just opposite a pump house (pump house on
right), on the left is a one-way loop.  The Ruff was about 1/3 the way
down the loop in the center area between the roads, nearest to the side
you are on.

Good birding,
Edge