Despite the strong winds, I could not resist a return to Eagle Bluffs this
evening.  The majority of the shorebirds remain in the very west corner of
Pools 14 & 15  -- the worst possible place for evening viewing.  No ID's to
report -- just that there were a lot of them!  Nothing unusually large.  The
farmer was working the field, so didn't feel comfortable walking through the
dust bowl to get better views. By the naked eye, the duck numbers are half
what they were yesterday.  Two large flocks (first one had 30, the second
had 100+) of American White Pelicans flew overhead during the hour I was
there.

There are shorebirds in the one-way loop, and in Pool 4 - all were
yellowlegs, pecs, and one Least SA.  A Sora called several times from Pool
4, but no one answered.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO