Sorry for the late posts on a few of these birds--but, for whatever reason my posts are not going through, BUT nothing to exciting was missed as a result.  Here are a few first of year birds for me since Friday (4/17)-- all in the St. Louis area.  No Ruffs, Cassin's Sparrow''s or Godwits listed below.

REDA, St. Charles County (4/16-AM):
Pintail Marsh
2-BAIRD'S SANDPIPER'S-Good bird for the St. Louis area in the spring and I had very good looks at these birds
1-SORA, in drainage ditch-not a bit shy

REDA, St. Charles County (4/18-AM):
Heron Pond
2-DUNLIN-I know others had seen them at REDA already this year, but these were my first for the year.

Ellis Bay
1-SPOTTED SANDPIPER

Lincoln Shields
5-Fish Crows, curious if these guys are not nesting nearby??

My Yard (at the new Pond/Bubbler)-(4/19-PM):
1-SWAINSON'S THRUSH
1-Field Sparrow, not a first of year bird--but pretty cool to see it in my section of the "hood" in Ferguson, MO...

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO