Spent about an hour and half at Eagle Bluffs this evening.  The Cormorant
trees are living up to their name - probably 30-50 DC Cormorants hanging
around.  Good numbers of dabbling duck species remain (even seemed like more
to me than the last time I was down there) including:  American Wigeon, NO
Pintail, GW Teal, BW Teal, NO Shoveler, Gadwall, Mallard, Coot, Wood Ducks,
Pied-billed Grebes, and two lesser Scaup.  The only shorebirds were Gr & Le
Yellowlegs and Pectoral Sandpipers.  Increasing numbers of GBHerons.  I keep
hoping the shifting weather will pull in more shorebirds ... well, maybe
tomorrow!
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO