There has been some discussion on the Iowa listserv whether or not reports of Pink-sided Juncos there are likely to be valid. I seem to recall seeing a very nice photo of what was either a Pink-sided or Gray-headed Junco taken in Missouri and posted for a time on the ASM web site. (I may have misremembered a Gray-headed photo as a Pink-sided photo). If anyone can provide me with a photo of either a Pink-sided, or a Gray-headed Junco, or both, taken in Missouri, please send it to me as an attachment for forwarding to the Iowa listserv.

Thanks.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri